Baxter Restoration is continuing to grow, and we are actively searching for a talented Field Supervisor who is driven to help those in need through the services that we provide to our customers in the Jacksonville, FL area.
We are a construction company that specializes in emergency services, repair and reconstruction of properties that have been damaged by disasters such as fire, flood, and wind. Our clients are insurance companies, property managers, and property owners.
To provide compassionate expertise and service to property owners who have suffered property loss or damage in their time of need.
To perform restoration services at the highest level and to be recognized as a leading provider in the industry. We continually invest heavily in technology and education to benefit our clients, build strong teams and create a desirable workplace for employees to develop and grow.
Click on the link below to learn a little more about our company.
The Field Supervisor will support business goals and objectives while supporting the company’s mission, vision, and values through all he/she does on a daily basis. And model our Mission & Core Values in all interactions with customers and co-workers.
Mission: Respond Quickly, Restore Order, Improve Lives
- Be Prepared
- Always Communicate
- Do the Right Thing
- Maintains job documentation from start to finish
- Inspects and scopes jobs
- Takes clear and descriptive photos to appropriately document jobs
- Creates budgets for job and monitors expenses
- Help find, hire, and manage subcontractors
- Collects certificates of satisfaction and fields customer complaints
- Communicates with homeowners, insurance companies, and adjusters via phone and email in a timely manner and acts as a liaison between them
- Provides sensitive and tactful communication to customers
- Manages job expenses to budget
- Create and communicates job timeline and execute it accordingly
- Confirm quality of work performed by subcontractors while meeting or exceeding expectations
- Clearly communicates project scope and budget to subcontractors, property owners and adjusters.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent construction or restoration experience
- Experience in standard drafting/estimating software
- Computer literate
- Clean driver's license and record
- General project management
Key Manager skills: an ability to show leadership, have accountability, communicate, solve problems, self-motivated, create and maintain schedules, multitask, and organize within Baxter Restoration’s standards
- Drive a car/van/truck
- Handle varying temperatures and weather conditions
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance when on company business
- Wear necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) while on a job site
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 60 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, roofs, attics)
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- As needed work a varied schedule that could include nights, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- This is a salary plus commission position.
- We provide a competitive market wage, ongoing training, development, and a business casual work environment.
- We offer medical, dental and vision insurance with an employer contribution.
- Short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and ADD are employee-sponsored.
- The company provides paid time off or PTO that is given on January 1st of every year. PTO is prorated for the first year of employment and then given in increments of 56, 96 and 136 hours depending on the length of service with the company.
- Paid jury duty and bereavement leave.
- 401k with an employer contribution of 2% after 1 year of service.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Baxter Restoration!
We are an EOE company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://baxterrestoration.applytojob.com/apply/e6n6KLYly4/Field-Supervisor-Superintendent-Jacksonville-FL